Products for YOUR needs!
A free stand electric fence is a security fence designed to alarm you if and when any problems may occur. This type of fencing comes in 1-8 meter high and 2-4 meter high.
Wall Top Electric Fence
A wall top electric fence is a security fence designed to alarm you if and when any problems may occur. This type of fencing comes in a 6 strands, 8 strands and 10 strands square tubing bracket. Also comes in round bar and flat bat brackets.
A snake fence is designed to protect your loved ones from the small thing that a normal fence
ant able to keep out like snakes, scorpions, rats and much more.
- There are 2 way of installation
A level foundation to be installed underneath the fence or lintels to be installed in the front
of the fence.
- Bobbins are securely mounted via nail-in anchors every 3 to 4 meters
- UNW insulators to be installed where the fence may touch the concrete or lintels.
The concrete fences are maintenance free but there are other distinct issues that must be addressed.
· Concrete is very heavy
· The strength of concrete is very important (MPA should be at least 25 MPA)
· The reinforcing is very important as concrete is only as good as the steel reinforcing inside.
· Steel reinforcing expand in heat and therefore steel reinforcing should be covered by 40 mm of concrete to stop this expansion and eventually the cracking of the concrete.
· Concrete fencing should be pre-stressed but no manufacturer does it because of the costs thereof.
· The holes in the main pillars must accommodate the horizontal bars. Therefore, reinforcing can’t pass these holes and all our competitors opted for thin wire reinforcing.
· Most concrete posts can be seen to be cracked in these areas.
The security gate's special design is to prevent any one from coming over or through the gate.
These gates are not heavy but cost efficient.
- Frame is manufactured from 76 x 50 x 2 mm regtangualer tubing.
- Angled iron of 30 x 30 x 2 mm is installed every 160 mm
- Live electric wires is fitted between each angled iron bar.
- The top is fitted with 3 live electric wires.
- Gate runs on a V-Shaped wheel with an angled iron of 40 x 40 x 5 mm
- Rail is securely concreted at 300 mm x 300 mm with reinforcing welded together.
- Gate connects via a series buzz bar and only has power when closed.
- Gate is primed with red oxyd and then sprayed with a roof paint.
- All gates that is manufactured and installed is already gate motor READY for future